Friday, April 15, 2011

Sting AKA The Stinger



Sting:
"I'm not going to lie to you -- who wouldn't want to say that they did 'Wrestlemania' at least one time? It's the ultimate event in wrestling. It's still in the back of my mind that there's a chance of it happening someday, somehow. I think time may have run out completely now, but who knows?"

"The timing couldn't have been better (to work 'Wrestlemania'), but I'm glad it turned out the way it did."

His TNA Contract, Which Pays A Lot & Doesn't Require Many Appearances:

"After 20-something years, is that OK? (Hulk) Hogan is in a similar boat. The difference between me and him is that he's not in the ring. Lord willing, I hope he gets back in there. But here I still am at the age of 52 bouncing around. Some of the other guys in WWE have the same deal like The Undertaker and Shawn Michaels before he left.

"After a while, some of us just can't hold it together anymore. I think I'm doing a pretty good job holding on."

His Match With Jeff Hardy at Victory Road:

"On my first pay-per-view back with TNA and my first world-title match, are you kidding me?" Borden said. "I was already trying to overcome the 'Oh, they didn't put (the title) on him again did they? He's a dinosaur' stuff, and then you add, 'What just happened?' I know everyone's first reaction was, 'Wow, they're really trying to get Sting over (to the fans) so much now that it's ridiculous. They've totally ruined Jeff Hardy.'

"You know the real scoop. This is not what I wanted. I had something really good planned out and was ready to have an incredible match with Jeff that night. I'm very disappointed and hurt. So is everyone else."

"The ripple effect of that (Hardy) match is bigger than you can imagine."

Source: Alex Marvez of Scrippsnews.com


I remember about a week or so ago he said he doesn't regret his decision to re-sign with TNA. Well since they sent Sting a drugged up idiot to wrestle in the main event of a PPV, it seems his tune is starting to change. But if you were one of the 5 people who actually ordered the TNA PPV you will be given six months of free access to the TNAondemand.com library as an apology. Sounds more like a cheap plug for their "library" since I didn't even know it existed until they tried pawning it off on the loyal customers who actually enjoy their horrendous product.

No comments:

Post a Comment